European Balloon Festival
Enjoy this amazing festival
- Thursday 6th
- Friday 7th
- Saturday 8th
- Sunday 9th
Fly on the biggest hot air balloon festival in south Europe
- Preparation of the balloon
- 1 hour or 1h 15minutes flight time (depending on meteorology)
- Landing and pick up the balloon
- Champagne toast with pastries, soft drinks like juices and chocolate milk will be served on board
- Flight certificate provided
- Pictures of the activity from air and land
- Return to Meeting point by off-road vehicles
All the activity takes 3 hours
Book additional pick-up from your hotel to the flying area.
You will enjoy a beautiful outdoor activity. Therefore, bring comfortable clothes and shoes.
The temperature will be the same on the ground than in the balloon.
Bring your camera to take stunning pictures of 360º views!